The "Prints" collection presents digitized prints from different historic epochs and comprises various thematic areas. You can also find individual titles from the Mainz University Library that are used very intensively or can only be supplied to a very limited extent in original due to conservation regulations.
The collection starts with basic literature which is of high relevance for research and teaching. The titles were chosen in collaboration with some expert academics from the division Christian Archaeology and Byzantine Art History of the Mainz Institute of Art History and Musicology.
The collection is continuously expanded. Members of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz and partner institutions can suggest titles which should be added to this specific collection.
The content of this collection has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.
- mit lateinischer, deutscher und französischer TextbegleitungMainz : Müller: 1829-[?]
- Mainz : Müller: 1829
- die Buchstaben sind nach ihrer Figur theils kleine a b c ..., theils grosse A B C ...Jena : bey Johann Rudolph Cröckers seel. Witwe: 
- Mainz : Bei Bürger und Buchbinder Zimmermann: 1798
- e Codice Sirmondiano nunc Berolinensi ; adiectis synaxariis selectisBruxellis : Socios Bollandianos: 1902
- quotquot toto orbe coluntur, vel a catholicis scriptoribus celebrantur, quae ex Latinis et Graecis aliarumque gentium antiquis monumentis[Mainz] : [Universitätsbibliothek]: -